Wednesday, April 18, 2012

MAYHAM UPDATE 2012: Benita Sanders Mitchel! ARTSY?!


DM MOST POPULAR STORY '09 WITH GREAT REVEIWS!   SHE IS NOT ONLY A STAR...   SHE'S A MASTERMIND!


Benita Sanders Mitchel signed off Facebook a couple of days ago, it was a very dramatic exit!  Benita also posted a new photo of herself which was questionable... Which I knew there was something to become of it, yall!  I told someone there's something behind that WIG?!  Certainly it was... a PROP, STAGED, for her agenda!  Benita signed off of FB for 2 days and now she's back again.  When asked about her "new look (the wig)" here's what she had to say, "Anthony, the picture is one of those artsy "If I can't see you, you can't see me" things. Trust me, that is not my look."  Artsy it is Benita!  Oh! I know you been praying to God and all but please don't clean it up to much.... Keep the BABY MAMA DRAMA, DA BITCHES ETC... COMING!  Irregardless as to who your audience is people can follow you or not!  Personally judging from the response you get from your postings,  I think they like it! Hmmm.... Moving Right Alone....

No comments:

Post a Comment