Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My1stYears wants Harper Beckham!


"Harper!" with Mom
My1stYears wants Victoria Beckham's "Harper Beckham" Harper is Victoria and David Beckham nine month old daughter.... I so love the "Beckham's"  My1stYears.com wants Harper as a child model for the brand.  Emily Standford, an employee of My1stYears, writes, “From what we have seen of you since your first public appearance less than a year ago, we know you have implacable style and taste. You were therefore the immediate first choice for our campaign. Due to child labour laws we cannot negotiate a contract or salary directly with you, that is why your Mummy and Daddy have been copied in on this letter. We are happy to speak with them about your fee; however, we are prepared to pay you a significant amount to be the face of our new range.” 


What an great experience it would be for Harper!












No comments:

Post a Comment