Thursday, October 8, 2009

MIKE VICK REALITY SHOW!



BET give Michael Vick his own reality show called The Michael Vick Project.


The show is going to revolve around his comeback to the NFL as a new team member on the Philadelphia Eagles and his tarnished public image as a result of his arrest for the dog fighting ring in 2007.

Vick says:  "I just want people to really get to know me as an individual. What I want to do is change the perception of me. I am a human being. I've made some mistakes in the past, and I wish it had never happened. But it's not about how you fall, but about how you pick yourself up."

PETA spokesman Dan Shannon saying that "people who abuse animals don't deserve to be rewarded. They shouldn't be given multimillion-dollar contracts…or given the privilege of being a role model.

Hmmm... What you think?!

Way to go BET! I will be watching Vick's show? (chirps)

No comments:

Post a Comment