Monday, October 5, 2009

Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom of the "Los Angeles Laker" is Married! Yall...



Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom of the "Los Angeles Lakers" was married over the weekend!  Khloe ring is 12.5 carat and Lamar "platinum diamond in crusted ring wasn't to Shabby eithers!"  Baby Face song "You are so Beautiful" at the reception and they also danced to "Angel" by Anita Baker.

You know they questioned the wedding... if it was a host!  It's "for real!"  Here's what Khloe had to say "I've never been so happy and I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all the love and support I've received," Khloe posted on her blog on Wednesday. "Thank you to everyone for all of the well-wishes. I love you all!!!! I feel truly blessed."





Check out the wedding in all its calculated glory during a very special episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" on Nov. 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment