Saturday, June 9, 2012

CREFLO DOLLAR ARRESTED!

(ATLANTA) June 9, 2012 friday, Creflo Dollar was arrested in his Fayette home for slightly choking his 15 year old daughter during an altercation.  The 50 year old mega TV Evangelist of "World Changers Church International" in   Atlanta suburb College Park which house over 30,000 members did not want his daughter to attend a party friday night and the altercation begin.  The police was called out to his house and his 19 year old daughter collaborated the story! Creflo Dollar stated :

As a father I love my children and I always have their best interest at heart at all times, and I would never use my hand to ever cause bodily harm to my children," Dollar said in a statement released by his lawyer Nikki Bonner. "The facts in this case will be handled privately to further protect my children. My family thanks you for your prayers and continued support."



No comments:

Post a Comment