Wednesday, September 9, 2009

PRESIDENT OBAMA SPEECH OUTRAGE!

I am outraged! I can't beleive the Schools made a Decision based on the Parent or Teachers who didn't not want the Kids to view or hear our President of the US, Barack Obama SPEECH! What about the Parents like Myself who wanted their kids to view the President Speech . This is a Historical Moment because he is our 1st Black President!  Also this is not the 1st President to do so.  I feel like we as Parents and Our Children  have been Stripped of Our Rights... Something should be done about this. The School didn't notify the Parents or give Our Children a Choice... This is Ridiculous!  For those of you who feel the same way, you should Speak Out...  There are some Parents who are Protesting this Decision in front of the Schools.  Go Protest!  You don't have to wait on Someone Else, take the Initiative for Your Rights and Your Childs Rights you will be amazed at how many People will Join The Protest!

2 comments:

  1. You are so right. Princess' school is not going to air it either. I will check my area. I will update back here after I find out.
    Great Awareness Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go on Ms. Greta and do yo'thang!

    ReplyDelete