Thursday, November 25, 2010

Beyonce I Am' World Tour Thanksgiving Special



Beyonce I Am' World Tour Aired tonight and it was awesome!  Beyonce "rocks!"  OMG!  Shared her moments with us in her home and footed from various trips she took around the world.  One of my favorite
was the footed from the Great Walls of China when she rode this huge ride.  She looked as if she was really enjoying herself.  Another scene was a tribute to Our President Barack Obama and the 1st Lady Michelle Obama alone with scenes from civil rights activist marching and protesting.

She inspired me because she stress to think outside the box, to travel abroad and to see different things other then what you see here in America.    Her husband and Kanye West also made an appearance.  Mom and JayZ waited behind stage for Beyonce exit.  "This is why I rock!" (chirps)

No comments:

Post a Comment