Saturday, November 20, 2010

Russell Simmons doen't think Kanye should've apologized to George Bush! Why do that sh**t?

Music Mogul Russell Simmons say, " Kanye West’s apology to the President never should have left his brain, especially not when so many Americans agree with his original statements, i.e. that Bush was fairly crappy when it came to helping African-Americans. Says Russell, “I’m a little bit disappointed that he apologized to George Bush. I felt like, why do that s**t?”

Hmm, yeah…well Russell I don't think Bush really
gives a dam! lol's  Can you see Laura saying, "George!" 

Explained Simmons, “Kanye says things that people think but don’t always get to say, so when he says ‘George Bush don’t like black people,’ it was what millions of Americans thought and felt." 

DM Audience George W Bush book "Decision Points" sold 775,000 copies in the first week of publication.

If you ask me!  I would say George Bush and Kanye West are the same... They both will fly off at the mouth,  spoil, and really don't care what people say or think.   I love them both for that! (chirps)

No comments:

Post a Comment