Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Celebrity Sighting! Guess Who?




My hubbie just talked with Greg (Nene husband for Real Housewives of Atlanta) at publix buying chicken! lol's He and my husband were disguising these dinner rolls Publix bake in house which are delicious...  My hubbie said Greg asked "Yall gone fry some fresh chicken?!"  The publix lady said, "You want us to?!"  Greg said "Yell this look like it's been sitting here a while!  I'll wait.." 

Greg is a great guy we last spoke with him when we were all waiting in line together for almost an hour to vote our very own President into office, President Obama!  Greg is a talker.  Nene walked in while we were waiting to drop off their son, the baby boy.  I see Nene just about every other day.  We all live in the same area Nene, Kim!  Oh Oh Oh Kim live in some Town Home up the street and they ain't nothing to talk about (just thought she would be living in some that are little more structure savvy! jus sayin!) they just townhomes/condos whatever.  I wouldn't buy one! But that's just me.  I think Monique live in the area... I will have to check into that a little bit more. 

Tune in for more juice! chow...

No comments:

Post a Comment