Wednesday, September 30, 2009

THE BEATING OF DERRION ALBERT.... "Gone Too Soon."





I'm very distraught... I can't put into words the pain, I'm feeling now!  This child beating senseless in Chicago.  This type of violence, I can't imagine.  My Stomach is in knots!   Derrion was only 16 yrs. old, the same age as my baby.  Oh God!  Derrion was a honor roll student, just a innocent by stander.  The kids are 16 yrs old up to 19 yrs old were the age of the kids that committed this crime.  We got to talk to our children, we got to reach out to our Black Youth.  We need to reach out to the Children in our Community.   I was picking up My Son from his Homecoming and saw a Group of Black Boys beat-down another Black Kid, I lost my breath for a moment in disbelief.  Did I mention this is a predominately white school, these kid was from another area.

I don't want to take the focus off of this Wonderful Life that was taken from Us!  This is a Topic that we will Take On Soon!  GOD BLESS DERRION & HIS FAMILY,  MAY HE REST IN PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment