Monday, September 21, 2009

MAYHAM BREAKING NEWS!


Our Very Own Benita Sanders Mitchel signed off of FB Saturday.. Here's what she had to say, "There will be no rant or crazy woman venting! I am officially doing my rapper retirement from Facebook (Which means I will be back some other time) I am following the advice of a friend and will concentrate on my real goals and let the negative people... in my life and in their world succumb to their own self-destruction. I started down a negative path and that isn't me. Be careful about your love, lust or desires in your relationships with people. They can be used against you. This was fun and when the positive thoughts come back and I feel them within, I will be back. I know the things I'd like to say, but I must feel them in heart in order to give it my own personal flavor. I've learned a lot about people and a ... Read Morelot about myself. Many people will forever straddle the fence on all aspects of their life. People will listen to a sermon and love the message until it begins to speak directly to them about something they are not ready to let go of. People like to be uplifted and never reminded of their own imperfections." Those were Benita very own words on FB. Well, I got a chance to speak with her days before she sign off which was great! I find that although we don't agree on everything we can agree on somethings. Benita postings were controversial and she will be missed. We wish Benita the Best with her indeavours.

No comments:

Post a Comment